Monday, December 22, 2008

Those things can come out of nowhere ... Puzzle #2

For those of you that posted comments on the first picture in the series, there were three elephants in the first picture. There was a little one hiding in the bushes. In this group there were probably 8-10 elephants that were sneaking in and out of the bushes. I hope you can visualize a minute before I snapped this picture, when the huge elephant with the tusks was completely hidden in the bushes!

Here is the next picture.

Hint: Things are often hidden in the bushes, but sometimes things are hidden in Plainview.

5 comments:

Funder said...

Oh squeeeee baby ungulates are so cute!

Katy said...

Oh, thank god there were only 3 elephants in that first picture. That was all I saw and after others guessed so many I drove myself crazy trying to see more! Whew!

Anonymous said...

I see a little Tommie!

Anonymous said...

Two

Anonymous said...

Two - the baby looks really, really newborn.


Michigan State University | College of Natural Science